Alaska Forum Website Update
We have just launched our website on a new platform to help us keep our information and content current and more valuable for you. You will notice a substantial change in the operation of our site and can count on information and changes coming fast in the next few weeks!
Green Star Program
Newest Green Star Program Members
Green Star Program would like to welcome our newest program members:
- Green Alaska Solutions
- Dena'ina Convention Center
We look forward to working with them as they strive to meet the Green Star Standards.
Make your Event a Green Event:
Do you have a special event coming up? Let Green Star help you make your event a certified Green Event. Learn More >>
Alaska Forum on the Environment
Don't miss Alaska's premier environmental conference and training event. The 17th Alaska Forum on the Environment has lined up over 100 technical breakout sessions, 200 presenters and 5 keynote events. Register Now!
Important AFE Deadlines Coming Up:
- Film Festival - Submissions Received by January 9th, 2015
- Awards - Nominations Received by January 16th, 2015
- Poster Sessions - Recieved by January 25th, 2015
- Discounted Registration - until January 16th, 2015
- Hotel Reservations - discounted rooms until January 8th, 2015 (space is limited)
- Exhibitors - only a few spaces remain to reserve your booth space
Rural Alaska Landfill Operator Training:
The Alaska Forum will be offering Rural Alaska Landfill Operator training March 10-12, 2015 and April 7-9, 2015. Learn more >>
The Alaska Forum offers an extensive lineup of environmental courses all available on-line! Learn more >>
The Alaska Forum is the registered sponsor of the Environmental Technician Apprenticeship Program by the US Department of Labor. We help match apprentices with employers offering opportunities statewide. Learn More >>